Welcome to the Student Lounge!
Student services and important announcements can be found on this page. Just click on the button below to get started.
Quick Access Links & Student Services
Foreign Students Unit
College of Medicine
College of Dentistry
College of Nursing
College of Biology
College of Midwifery
We are happy to inform you that we are now accepting applicants to our MD Program for AY 2022-2023
In accordance with the guidelines set by IATF-EID on physical distancing and other safety measures, kindly submit the following scanned copies:
1. Filled-up application form (can be downloaded from our school website);
2. College diploma or Certificate of graduation;
3. College transcript of records;
4. NMAT result (at least 40 percentile);
5. Previous school ID (college) and any government ID (preferably passport);
6. 2 copies of applicant’s recent photo, passport size, duly signed by the applicant at the lower border of the picture;
7. Short essay (not more than 100 words) on why I want to be a doctor
Applicants who will qualify in the screening will be interviewed thru phone call or online call using viber or other social apps. Once accepted, a LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE will be issued thru email.
Other requirements such as entrance exam, medical examination , etc., will be announced later.
Admissions is now open for SY 2021-2022. No entrance examinations required. Please check the General Admissions page for more details.
Kindly take note of the new account numbers from the Finance Department