Requesting and Applying Documents
- Applying for Student Visa
- Applying for documents needed for Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Applying for Bank Loan/Educational Loan, Income Tax use, Reference copy or for Scholarship
- Applying for documents needed to travel back to home country
- Applying for Transfer/ Leaving for Good
- Applying for certified copy of school documents
Applying for Adding and Dropping of Subjects
Adding and dropping of subjects are only allowed within one (1) week after enrolment.
Dropping of subjects after one week of enrolment will mean paying the cost of the subjects for the whole semester
Submit the signed form to the Registrar’s Office, Deans Office and Finance.
Applying for Opening of Subject Offering
- a) It is needed for a student who is graduating.
- b) It is a pre-requisite of a subject a graduating student need to take in order to finish the course.
- c) For a transferee who wants to have a regular status during a certain period.
Applying for withdrawal from enrolment
Note: Withdrawal has to be applied before midterm. Kindly refer to the student handbook for the specific schedule and implication of paying for school fees. Withdrawal applied before midterm will bear a “withdrawn” mark in the TOR, while withdrawal applied after midterm will have a ”failed” mark in the TOR.
Applying for Leave of Absence
The approved letter and the clearance will be kept by the Registrar for record purposes and will be needed once the student applies for re-enrolment.